Re: [IRCA] KGA as a Top 40 station

In this aircheck, management purportedly orders the DJs to go to a
classical music format, but they claim to refuse, taking control of the
station and playing rock for 24 hours with no commercials.
//////
Kind of reminds me of the plot of the 1978 movie "FM" except that the
DJs in the movie were protesting the stations unsavory new ad policy.
"FM" also had a lot of similarities to "WKRP" which I believe also
debuted in 1978.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
Broadcast Technician
NRC Broadcasting - Denver