Re: [IRCA] WREM 710 IS NOW WCXJ 780 Monticello, Maine

Neil Kazaross wrote:
> Interesting but what is happening to WTME also in ME but about 180 miles
> away on 780 ? Won't they interfere too much daytime ?

Nope - Maine is pretty much built on solid rock, with ground
conductivity that's horrible. The relevant contours don't touch at all
over US soil, and contour overlap over Canadian soil or the ocean
doesn't count. The map is page 6 of this document filed with the 780
application for WREM/WCXH:

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/getattachment_exh.cgi?exhibit_id=278042

Contour protection to two dead/dying Canadian AMs, CFDR 780 and CFAN
790, is actually a bigger issue for WREM/WCXH than is WTME.

PS - KAZ, did you get my offlist e-mail?