Re: [IRCA] Broadcaster/DXer relationship

Re: [IRCA] Broadcaster/DXer relationship

I'm another one who listens to distant AM stations for
information and entertainment almost a hundred percent of the
time.  I like to hear a station I never heard previously but
I don't keep a log of what I've heard and I've never
requested a QSL card.

I listened to Larry Glick quite often.  Wonder if anyone
remembers Dick Summer who was on over night on WBZ during the
early and mid sixties before Larry Glick took over those
hours?  WBZ had a great lineup then.

Carl deSuze,
Dave Maynard,
Jay Dunn,
Jefferson Kaye,
Ron Landry,
Contact with Bob Kennedy,
Bruce Bradley,
Dick Summer.

They had a great news staff too.

By the way, could Imus be coming back to radio? The link wraps.

http://wbz1030.com/pages/728863.php?contentType=4&contentId=7
28737

** Message Separater **
>Hurray, Bill. I am the same way. I w,as beginning to think
>that I was the only one who....besides DXing....listens to
>radio for the entertainment it provides.

<Snip>