[IRCA] QRX for WISN/WOKY QSLs

I was expecting to see this posted direct at least to NRC & IRCA, but if so I
missed it, so just in case ---

** U S A. WISN/WOKY QSLs.... Hi Glenn, After a couple of years of moving
around, I am about to get to sitting down and getting to the WISN/WOKY QSLs
from 2005. Please pass the info along, and please apologize to everyone that
has been so patient!!! (Kent Winrich, Ex CE Clear Channel Milwaukee, Now at Ft
Bragg, NC, July 25, DX LISTENING DIGEST)