[IRCA] KXTO-1550 DX test

Not heard either night; I had timers set for 58:30 to 01:30 and 28:30 to 31:30 each hour, but no dice - just the usual?stew of?Spanish, oldies,?and political harangues that you get on most?every frequency.

Remember when Barranquilla (tropical music) and San Francisco (classical music) were alone on 1550 Monday morns?

I can't find Mr. Pacheco's e-mail address on line (KXTO website is under construction) - somebody please pass on?our thanks to him.

Best of DX,

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee