[IRCA] IBB Delano and Greenville

At 11:48 PM 7/10/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>And what about the Delano Site ???  Anyone have any
>information on that site ????   Thanks. Mike

Mike,

The rumor of the demise of the site was premature. It'll
stay on the air for the next few years. VOA Greenville
is not going to be on much longer than that, either.

Had a minor disagreement with Wayne Heinen. I said he
would list the 1180 Marathon site as Radio Martí
rather than "VOA" (in lieu of callsign). I pointed
out that they are separate organizations under IBB.
The 1180 outlet carries NO VOA programming.

Martí's studios are in Hialeah, Florida. They say
so on the air.

And Delano's expenses mostly come out of Martí's
annual appropriation.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina