Re: [IRCA] DXID-1566

Hi Nick,

I have been thinking more about your DXID question. In checking all of
the Filipinos I have heard over the years, dating back to 1980, I find
the vast majority of them are from the Southern part of the islands.
Many from Mindanao, from my first one DXCC-828. So your carrier of DXID
is indeed probable. I would pay little attention to schedules as that
can chage in a moments notice. I have heard several that were on after
their listed s/off through the years. As with the U.S. & Canada, more
and more stations are 24 hours a day. Stay on it, and you may get some
audio in time. The Fall is right around the corner, when the Filipinos
will return.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin