[IRCA] DXID-1566

As a change from summertime list topics, I wonder if I can get some
information about DXID (great call letters!) located in Pagadian, in
the southern Philippines, on 1566 kHz?  (hey, Charles....where does
the Philippine side of your family live?)

I had been getting a carrier fading in about sunset in Pagadian
(before HLAZ fades in), which then dropped in strength suddenly at
about 1150UT, as if it was signing off.  Pacific Asian Log says it
signs off at 1400UT but could it be out of date?

I notice some tentatives on this at Grayland (including one of my
own), but no info on sign offs.   The chances of getting audio at
this time of year are pretty slim; it's tough enough getting audio
from HLAZ.  So this is extreme minimalist DXing ("what the DX would
be if you could only hear it"); as it is, I'm separating this carrier
from HLAZ' by looking at a few Hertz difference in the carrier frequencies.

best wishes,

Nick