Re: [IRCA] Powell the (non) pirate

Charlies & Powell,

I add, add, add, and add more ground rods as the years go by. They are
now all copper piping though, 5 foot ones.  I fiqure if one or two work
fine, I will add another. The only exception has been the termination
point on the SW EWE as the tree roots are close in and I have to drive
the copper pipes through them. But I have two new ones in over there and
that should last me for a long time. Oh yes, I added my last copper pipe
this evening to the from of the NW EWE. I could not remember if I had
two or three there and I did not want to dig them up to count, so I
decided to add my last one. I will buy more copper pipe before long to
keep as spares anyway. I think I should the way the copper prices keep
going up.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin