Re: [IRCA] Latest Threads

To Paul and Others,

     There is certainly no need to develop an allergy  to KOHI-related
postings.  We are not "complaining" or "bitching" about  KOHI, simply discussing
signal levels, and QRM on the frequency.  And the  postings about KOHI have been
very limited recently, and all DX-related.

     If someone wishes to quit the IRCA list because of  KOHI, it seems like
a classic overreaction, but it's a free  country.  It was never our intention
to irritate anybody, of  course.

                            73,  Gary