[IRCA] Latest Threads

Aw Patrick, some people just have a 'God' complex.  'My Way or the
Street, Buddy and I don't want any complaints EITHER'.  Not to worry
about little ole KOHI.  I keep reading you guyses posts hoping maybe you
can up their signal strength so they'll somehow meander down the coast
and peek in here some sunset, manuevering through KGST/KUBA/KOPT/Pomona
& whatever else is on the frequency.  Maybe Blaine will pop in too.

All this political correctness & 'nicey nicey' business can be a large
pain as well.  Where oh Where is the good Doc Z. down in Manisota Key
(or whatever)?

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? (stolen from Bob
Newhart)....

Regards from LaLaLand North..........

Don K.