Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

Les,

This is indeed a sad day.  I wish you would reconsider. But I do know of
all of the garbage you have had to deal with. As much as I love the
internet, sometimes I wish it would not have been invented period! Most
of it is good, but with rude e mails and of course these e mails get
back to radio stations and are seen by the engineers that are so nice to
QSL our reports. I think a lot of things have caused the drop in QSLs,
but nasty e mails and the like just add to the problems. I have heard
from several engineers in the past few years that rarely reply to QSL
requests. In the past they gladly did. Les, you have gone not just the
extra mile, but maybe an extra thousand miles. Not only setting up the
tests for both clubs, you have also handled the QSLing.  I want to thank
you so much for all of your hard work. I have so many of your QSLs too.
They are really a prized part of the QSL collection. Thank you again. I
am so sorry to see you go. But I do understand your situation.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager