Re: [IRCA] Resignation of Les Rayburn as DX Test Coordinator

Re: [IRCA] Resignation of Les Rayburn as DX Test Coordinator

I am sadden to read that we are loosing a talented, experienced and heartless individual who has devoted his time and effort to help members add new stations to their logbooks. Les took the time to contact various engineers and station personnel around the country to arrange DX Tests from stations which most of us may otherwise never hear from their part of the country. Les has volunteered his time and vast knowledge to this position with no payment from any club. It's funny how some BAD APPLES can push the boundaries by messing with our hobby, these individuals should be ashamed of themselves.

  Just my 2 cents worth.

  Thanks

James Niven
Cedar Creek, Texas