Re: [IRCA] UNID HAR 530

Paul,

I see that is a WSDOT at Rainier. My mistake. Interesting, why they
would have the tx on the OR side. Of course Rainier is right across the
river from Longview. WA. I wonder if this is the one I heard sometime
back mentioning the construction on Hy 4.? I think I QSL'd it too. But I
never heard them as a local, it was only on the coast. I will check that
out on Tuesday. Thanks again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin