Re: [IRCA] Amateur with 5 towers

Route 2 Acton, Mass.  heading west just after the Staties horse barn
antenna farm in a pine grove. I think I counted 13 sticks.
All feed a 1 bedroom house. Rumor has it its all for 160 M wires.
Owner not married for obvios reason.......
The pines were almost up to the tops last time I looked.
73
Tom Jones Mason N.H.