Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

I just checked and KOHI's signal has really dropped off of late. Even
off the Eastern beverage aimed at them, I get S5 and QRM from KOPT. Off
the WNW EWE is is all KVRI. The SW EWE and vertical gets a jumble. So at
this time KOHI is hardly listenable and I am 60-65 miles from them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager