From: "The Kaskey Family" <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Dennis,

I have no doubts that west coast dxers have heard KOHI from time to time but
my contention was with "a regular listener in Arizona"....No way.  KOHI is
and always has been tough dx.  I have
never heard them from Northern California but I know some fellows down here
who have.  But it was just luck or a test, never regularly.  On the other
hand during the winter the dxers in
Northern Europe have a good shot at KOHI (And most everything else :-)....

Don K.