Re: [IRCA] Alberta Rocks

At 08:33 31/05/2007, you wrote:

>Surprise of the night: A station in Alberta not playing C&W,Strange
>but true.Its Classic Rock on CFOK in Westlock,AB with on top signal
>on 1370 since 0100 05 31 07 b

Thanks for the tip, Bill.  Unneeded here, but I've noticed that some
of the better receptions from here of northerly stations occurs in
the summer months, at least if the static isn't too bad.     That's
during our short night of course.     Sometimes, these same stations
are heard in the daytime in winter.

I'm still looking for CFWH-570, based on that premise.  It's been
heard on Orcas Island, not far from here, and in June.

best wishes,

Nick