Re: [IRCA] Clatsop County Ratings

Hi Patrick,
I haven't really dwelt on ratings to much in the past but wonder how they're
derived. (I'm sure alot of DX'ers would like to smack me for this one) Can
you give me a brief lesson in "Ratings 101", hi.  ie. Who participates, is
it a poll on the streets or in the mail or... and how come ratings never
reflect what I listen to?- lol- I guess we all could answer that one!   I
could picture satellite TV being tapped for info. since it's a two way
street but that's about it.
73- Doug