[IRCA] Cooking Like Mad Today

I cleaned out my BBQ pit this morning, and iced the sodas. Yesterday I made 48 "angel" eggs that were known as "deviled" eggs before the exorcism. Purchased 3 pounds of red potato and diced egg salad, and $85 worth of other STUFF for today. Four bags of chips, 8 corn on the cob, 2 cans of baked beans, 3 two liter bottles of soda and five 12 packs of soda. That SHOULD be enough?

I am BBQing 16 hamburgers, 16 hot dogs (bun length), 24 pieces of chicken and four pork steaks for 9 or 10 people. I like this kind of leftovers!

Now to cook for four to five hours. I have a stack of 22 Dell tarzan comics I will be reading while grilling. Yesterday I visited my dad, relatives and friends at the Jefferson barracks National Cemetary. Even helped carry the flags for the scouts for a couple of hours.

Cheers to all!

Terry Klasek