Re: [IRCA] KLFI In Dallas?

Charles,

Yes, Sid Collins did die.  It was quite a few years ago as I
remember.  I was just speculating that he would have
straightened things out very quickly on the broadcast.  I
thought he was a great announcer and I got the impression he
ran a tight ship.

Didn't figure there was a KLFI in Dallas, just one of the
many mistakes made on the race broadcast.

Tom

** Message Separater **