[IRCA] Patrick O'Martino's daytime band a travesty!

At 01:11 PM 5/12/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>PLEASE read the [IRCA] mailing list guidelines at
>http://www.ircaonline.org/guidelines.htm

OK, I will.
>This morning I had a bit of time so I thought Why not do a band scan.
>But which antenna do I use? I have four, five if you count the loop. But
>the best omni type that would be more honest on signal would be the
>vertical. Which isn't perfectly omni anyway, as it has a lobe to the
>N/NE for some reason. But anyway here it goes.
>
>540--CBXQ BC--S6

Patrick,

Shame on you, hearing a poor 40-w repeater down there in Orygun!

In our Whidbey Island sojourn, I used to hear CBXQ & CBXU with a
cumulative signal of about S-3 on my R-390A & Space Maggot II.

You ought to sit down and take the time to provide cities &
states or provinces so that one can read and interpret your band-
scan at leisure.

It's interesting to compare your daytime bandscan with my Whidbey
daytime bandscan (all on MP3). Very similar.

Cheers!

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina