Re: [IRCA] "CMDC"-570 RR power?

    Classified? I ain't doubting what you say, but what brainless wonder
came up with that idea? However, of note, I was trying to locate R.
Reloj info for Sparks and had a heck of a time finding anything. Also,
the FCC used to have links to telecommunication sites for other
countries, and Cuba is conspicuously missing. I'm fairly certain that a
link was there or readily available as longwave DXers were looking up
info on NDBs, and that was only a couple of years ago.

     Personally, I could care less if info is/isn't available on
Cuba...just sounds strange to classify such.

    Of note, I was able to hear repeated time tics on 570 AM (5/10 about
1400 ELT), but no trade mark "RR" ID. No audio either. Nothing noted
today, but will keep checking.

                   Mike