Re: [IRCA] Sony 2010 Prices

> Best portable going. Close seconds, DX-440/ATS-803 & DX-398. 2010
> compares
> nicely w/tabletops.

The 2010 has been the best portable ever made as far as I am
concerned. I do have a DX440 and was listening to it last night. It
is an exceptional performer but not in the same league as the 2010.
The DX398 comes closer than the 440 but still the 2010 is the best
EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T HAVE TUBES.

I suppose I can overlook that.

Kevin