[IRCA] WNW EWE

Greetings everyone,

Some of you that visited my place last Fall might remember that last leg
of that Shore Pine tree that was in the backyard behind the satellite
dish. Well, that tree is history now. I had a tree climber come in
yesterday and cut it down. With my neighbors moving along with Don's
chainsaw, I wont have the support I have had with help. That last leg of
the tree was 50 feet high and swayed so much in our high winds, I knew
that last leg of the tree would be down in time. I doubt it would have
hit the house, but I still did not want to worry about it. Anyway, in
the process I had to take down the WNW side of the EWE while he cut the
tree down in sections. I put it back up and I even gained another few
inches aimed more to the NW now. I don't know how much help in DX to the
NW, but I did notice CHFA-680 quite pronounced under KNBR last night and
Northerly cx did not seem good.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin