Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

Bob,

Complaining about IBOC is one thing, but when people start saying things
that are insulting, is another. So many times in the past, innocent
comments on IBOC have resulted in really nasty e mails from some. Things
are going in that direction again.  But again, complain or not complain,
we have no control over it.
I don't like it anymore that anyone. Even last Fall with DU/TP DX in the
mornings after 0600 Pacific Time, when the Californians turned on the
noise, it was quite upsetting when you are trying to hear a signal from
China on 729 (IBOC hash from 740 KCBS), and other channels too. 729 was
one the worst. I have an idea this coming Fall will be worse. But again,
the only thing we can do is to wait it out. Most feel that IBOC will go
(at least on AM) in time. So we wait it out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Co Moderator