Re: [IRCA] AM IBOC editorial update

Thanks again Craig.  The comment some person posted after your article
"Are you trying to kill radio?" It sounds like the pro IBOCers are the
ones killing radio. You are trying to keep it alive.
I remember going over to ex IRCAer Mike Northan in Portland back in the
60s. He had a Heathkit receiver he had built. I was sitting there with
Bill Block and he were talking and I heard this great audio out of the
receiver. I thought for sure it was FM. The ID came on and it was KEX.
Bill & I were very surprised to hear AM radio that good. It is a real
shame the road that AM radio has gone down in the past 30 years.
 As my old friend, Chuck Boehnke who was a retired engineer from
California Microwave said many times, "Radio isn't broke. You don't need
to fix it."

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin