Re: [IRCA] Kraftwerk DOIY DX TEST?

Thx Saul,

I had that thought back when the CKDO test was announced last year, but
never acted on it. You are right about their music being heard over many of
the graveyarders.

Die Mensch Machine/The Man Machine is still my favorite even though the pop
format is noticably different from their other works.

Mit Freundlich Grüßen aus Joe Miller, KD8DLU, Troy, MI

On Wed, 2 May 2007 09:01:35 -0700 (PDT), saulamdx wrote