Re: [IRCA] U.S. automakers not jumping into HD Radio

Re: [IRCA] U.S. automakers not jumping into HD Radio

If we are getting digital one way or the other as has been said, it is going
to be forced upon us, it will not be the will of the people clamoring for it
that's for sure, and I think even if it's forced upon us it will still be a
dismal failure and may doom AM radio as many of us have been saying right
along and just for that reason. But even here you cannot force people to buy
something they don't want
Even Rat Shack only carries it at "select" stores and online as they said in
the full of BS commercial I heard tonight coming home from work in my car.
They are still insinuating that there are a lot of other "channels" which
carry even Polkas!. That's quite a selling point, "We Think (and hope)
There's a Sucker Born every Minute Polka" by Den of Iniquity is my favorite.

Bob young
Analog, MA