Re: [IRCA] CH-WA & bp-WA: DX Thugs!

Cholly

You expect me to go through my recordings just like that??!  After only
a month??

DX loggings, like fine wine, need time to age.  I only recently archived
my raw DX recordings from 2001 (a good vintage), and am now ready to
start on 2002 and 2003.  If I find any mystery logs from back then I'll
let you know.

One nice thing about procrastinating - sometimes I ID earlier unids in
subsequent DXpeditions.  So by the time I get around to replaying old DX
recordings, I already know what the unids are.  It saves me the trouble
of posting mp3 files and asking "what the @#$% is this"?

Bruce