[IRCA] CH-WA & bp-WA: DX Thugs!

Chuck Hutton and Bruce Portzer,

I saw your unIDs in the latest (Vol 44 - No 27s) DXWW-W from your latest
Grayland Gulag
Prison Camp thing.

Now I've lectured the distinguished Mr. Hutton on sending me clips of his
unIDed TPs
on the off-hand chance I may make heads and/or tails of them.

Likewise, I'm lecturing the distinguished gentleman from SEATAC, Mr. Portzer.

The distinguished gentleman from Royal Nonesuch, Mr. Harms, has condescended to
send me some of his. Why are you two so reticent?

I'm waiting.

73,

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP