Re: [IRCA] phasers?

Charlie-san:

    I have a Quantum Phaser and have had excellent results with it.
Normally with my two EWEs I can get 60 to 70 dB F/B ratio with nulling.
I have on a couple of stations gotten 90 to 100 dB difference.  Simply
outstanding! That means I was able to null locals within 20 miles to a
whisper and clearly hear the stuff normally way underneath.  On 1090 for
example, I have been able to identify 6 stations in the clear with WBAL
blasting away at full strength.  I have heard Venezuela on 1500 with
WTOP/WTWP on the air. Some people say that the Quantum doesn't perform
well in a high signal environment, but I have not noticed a problem. I
echo what Pat M said. I wish I would have gotten one years ago.  It is
worth every penny spent on it, and more.

Bill Harms