Re: [IRCA] phasers?

If you live in a high RF field area like I do you may want to try a Misek
phaser, it works very well where I am. My Quantum Phaser while a nice unit
overloaded severely here with 2 400' LW's. Someone in the IRCA builds them
and I lost his e-mail adress but I'm sure he'll chime in or someone else
will recommend him, does a nice job,

Bob Young
Analog MA
KB1OKL
various boatanchors, 2 400' LW's, Misek Phaser