Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

If they plan on selling HD for subscription, I doubt AM will work out.
Face it, you can't get some of the HD stations in HD within the total
city limits!
  Most of the CEs I know feel AM IBOC is dead in the water. FM may be
more viable.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin