Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

Larry & fellow IRCAnauts -

     Rather than squander on BLOCkenstein, they could hire legions of talent.
But they won't. They're chickens who fold to street thugs. They proved it
last week.

   Now,  stupidly, they hype Gates' gratuitous noodling with radio. Get ready
for radios that crash. "Real time traffic reports". As you ask, 'don't they
get it?'   We have near-real time traffic reports. Thousands of traffic
reporters give them daily.

HD thugs well demonstrate the perils of believing one's bullshale.

  Do HD promoters strike you as out on a limb, knowing they're on a costly,
RF-polluting fool's errand, yet won't turn back, for fear of admitting error?

They can offer new 'services' all they want. What comes through more loudly
than their shrill jamming - which of course, doesn't exist - is 'We want more
of your money'.

Dear HD Bund:  How does it feel to want?

Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
manalog key, fl