Re: [IRCA] KRKO upgrade

The difference between 34KW and 50KW at during the day may be because by day
they have to protect a station they arent required to at night and 50KW by
day wud require probably a 2nd tower or maybe a 3rd.. and by going Non D day
and DA night, they only have to have one pattern.. which is quite simple to
build out and proof

Their day pattern, if they went to 50kw would require, as I said, another
two.. more engineering work... therefore making it too costly compared to
the return theyd get.

The immediate area wont notice much a difference beteeen 34KW and 50KW..
only the outerlying areas will.

I hope Ive made some sense

Paul Walker
www.walkerbroadcasting.com