Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

As long as the person signing or handling the QSL is doing so on behalf
of the station with their express authorization and if the person has
access to records to confirm the reception, I see no problem.  If Mr.
Bryson had the permission of the station to sign QSLs for the station,
it should be valid as far as I am concerned.

Bill Harms