Re: [IRCA] Tempe, AZ to Oakland, CA IBOC spectrum wrecker

kevin redding wrote:

> I had an SRF-A1, Realistic TM-152 and an SRF-42 and cars with AM
> stereo. Too bad most of AM stereo is gone. KMIA 710 Black Canyon
> City, where the music that was once there is MIA still runs a stereo
> pilot and ESPN Deportes.

No different here. WLGZ was the last C-QUAM music station in the area,
and they turned the C-QUAM off when the IBOC went in. Now I have to try
to hear CFCO (a weak, but regular, daytime catch) or go visit Bob
Bittner at WJIB in Boston to make much use of my A100, TM-152, SRF-42,
Carver TX11b, Denon TU680NAB or the Sangean walkman, whatever the model
number on that was (66-something?)

Ah well...they'll look nice on a museum shelf someday. Sigh...