[IRCA] Tempe, AZ to Oakland, CA IBOC spectrum wrecker

On Apr 9, 2007, at 2:07 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:
> Hi all, it looks like it's definite, just moments ago, I turned off my
> g e radio super 2 on 1580, and there was an open carrier, and on the
> 1570 side, I did hear iboc hash, so it looks as though k m i k has
> gone, or is testing their iboc.

Ok Guys,

This just goes to show you how far IBOC destruction will travel. This
is for all you NAY SAYERS who say that IBOC won't travel that far....

Marty, who wrote the above lives in Oakland and he heard KMIK with
their IBOC spectrum wrecker from Tempe, AZ at 653 miles away.

This is for all of you who told me that I didn't hear hash from WOR
and WLW on the first day of testing.

Kevin
Gilbert, AZ