Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: DX update from northern Delaware: WHIC info

Peter Jernakoff wrote:
> Scott -
>
>>> A note on this one: WHIC lost its three-tower
>>> directional array on Winton Road in Rochester
>>> last fall.
>
> Many thanks for the interesting follow-up info!!

My pleasure. I know I always enjoy a DX catch more when there's a story
behind it, and there's sure a story behind this one.

There are pictures, too:

http://www.fybush.com/sites/2006/site-060915.html

I'll be posting pictures of the new site once it starts to go up later
this spring.

(Some NRC'ers may remember visiting WHIC at its old location during the
2004 convention; its studio/transmitter site was part of the
Saturday-afternoon tour schedule.)