Re: [IRCA] Esther Blodgett of WMCW-1600 vs. the fictional Esther Blodgett

Re: [IRCA] Esther Blodgett of WMCW-1600 vs. the fictional Esther Blodgett

Now, here's a twist. The name "Esther Blodgett" rang another bell in this elderly ding-a-ling's hollow-head, and that bell tolled for Judy Garland. Another sho' 'nuff for the Krumudgeon ... Judy Garland played the role of Esther Blodgett (aka Vicki Lester) in "A Star is Born."

I'm afraid I just switched the topic from 1600-AM to any movie channel on TV. Pull out the off-topic hook!

Qal R. Mann, Krum TX