Re: [IRCA] Howdy, Terry

>I haven't seen a report from you in a long time, although I may have
>overlooked
>it if you did?  May I include you in the 2007 IRCA List E-mail Directory?

Charles,

Yes, By all means you may include me in the e-mail list! Thank you kindly
for offering!

Last week I read the NRC 50th anniversary book. Some of the stories were
hysterical like WWL in Cincinnati being heard on toasters etc. I also read a
Short Wave Through the Years by Jerry Lineback. A great history of short
wave radio. Has IRCA ever produced a history book if the club???? Just
curious.

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis, Missouri