[IRCA] 1510 MT L T WA

 The little radio station that I wrote about in my
poem did make it all the way to Victoria but just
barely. It was the summer of 1980 when I first heard
it and they played a specialized kind of rock music
sort of like the modern rock of today but then from
the time period of those days.Is too bad they had to
shut down every night because of their freq
location,and also for calling it quits so soon,Another
was K U U U 1590 with oldies for about 1 year before
changing formats again,The strongest signal from
Seattle came up from KJR 950 before they moved their
5KW towers from Vachon Island to Tacoma and boosted up
to 50KW but changed signal pattern and are now much
weaker daytime here.Rumour has that KRKO 1380 Everett
is putting up new towers this summer to pump out 50KW
out of a new HD Modulated trans,I wonder what kind of
noise that will put out ---Bill in BC