Re: [IRCA] USA 1670kHz (Questions)

Hi Les:

      I heard on Sunday 1 April between 1400 and 1500 EDT as stated in
my  original post. Brett Saylor also heard them in State College, PA
until they signed off after 1800. I have not heard them since (as of
1455 3 April).  I have never heard them after dark.

Here are my clips.

http://bill.dxclipjoint.com/01670-20040503-1740-WD2XXM.mp3 - tones and ID
http://bill.dxclipjoint.com/01670-20040503-1748-wd2xxm.mp3 - long clip
(some digital artifacts)