[IRCA] 07 IRCA List E-Mail Directory format

[IRCA] 07 IRCA List E-Mail Directory format

>Hate to say it,  Sir Charles,  this being volunteer work and all, but
>consistency in formatting would make the list easier to use, plus, as
>Russ pointed out, avoidance of the xxx@xxxxxxx format is likely more secure.

Nick,

Well said. Lynn Hollerman has observed that the e-mail addresses ought NOT
be expressed literally.

Personally, I get spam at every e-mail address I use. But it's never been
other than a minor nuisance.

Others seem to have much worse experiences.

I'm going to address this in another e-mail shortly.

73,

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina