Re: [IRCA] HOW IT LOOKS: 07 IRCA E-Mail Dir

Re: [IRCA] HOW IT LOOKS: 07 IRCA E-Mail Dir

>So now I'm Mr. Taylor. Maybe I can demand a raise in salary!
>
>I'm putting in what the individual sends me.

Hate to say it,  Sir Charles,  this being volunteer work and all, but
consistency in formatting would make the list easier to use, plus, as
Russ pointed out, avoidance of the xxx@xxxxxxx format is likely more secure.

Personally, I don't mind how my address is displayed,  but it can be
your choice as to the security trickery, preferably the same as everyone else.

best wishes,

Nick