Re: [IRCA] WATS-980? unIDed

Doc,

One finger went on the antenna terminal and another finger went into a
deep hole at the antipodes of my mouth.

That's two hands. Next I'm going to try a finger on the antenna terminal.
Toe will go somewhere else. But it'll not go where my finger went,
'cause that causes QRM to leak out of my innards.

Actually, I'm a bit pleased to hear WAVS on 133 watts IF they were on
133 watts. Could have been 1,000 watts, but after I nulled WTEM,
all that was left was WAVS and an SS who didn't ID.

73 de Sparky

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina