[IRCA] 1110 once again

KWDB 1110 AM did not reply to email or answer phone
call live. I did not leave message since they won't
call back anyway,so no expanation about the noise
transmission.At the time of this post at 2300 PDT the
carrier is carrying an unsteady hissing sound sort of
like what an IBOC signal might sound like.I'm just
guessing since I haven't heard a Digital signal
yet.Will try another phone number on Friday.Maybe I'll
make contact this time.-- Bill in BC