Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

kevin redding wrote:

> I work for a big corporation but it is not in any way involved in
> broadcasting of any kind.
>
> If I worked in broadcasting, there is no way I could toss rocks at
> the business the way I do...

It all depends who you work for. There are indeed some companies in the
business - but not all of them, and not necessarily the ones you'd think
- that all but muzzle their employees. I've tried very hard to avoid
putting myself in one of those situations, and I've been lucky enough so
far to have been able to pull it off. If that ever changes, you'll know,
because I'll stop posting on forums like these rather than be pushed
into saying something I don't believe.