Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

Scott,

As with Craig, you see this first hand. where the rest of us don't. I
used to have a bit more connection with the industry when Bob & I wrote
for RW, but all I see now is what the rest of us see. I do remember you
commenting at the IRCA convention banquet, when I asked you if you
fiqured AM IBOC would last. You said you did not feel it would. It
sounds like your feelings are much the same as they were last September.
So even with the prospect of night operation, you feel the same today.
I must admit I get a bit down with the thought of this. I think many of
us do. We need that reason out there to keep us more positive. Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager